|The focus of our charitable giving program is chiefly on communities where our employees live and work. Within these communities Prime Inc. seeks to promote education, health and human services, environmental and relief and development efforts, and the arts.
When an organization applies for a contribution, the group needs to show that it has a clear purpose, is efficiently organized and provides a needed service. Please read the following guidelines and click on the button below, before filling out the request form. Thank you.
Charitable Contribution Request Guidelines
The organization must meet the following criteria to be considered for a contribution:
- The organization must be considered and provide proof of its exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Tax Code;
- The organization must submit, via the internet, a fully completed Prime Inc. Charitable Contribution Request form;
- The organization must serve a wide range of individuals and must not discriminate based on any status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation; and,
- The organization must not pose a conflict with Prime Inc’s mission, goals, values, programs, products or policies.
The following organizations and projects are not eligible to receive consideration, funding or donations from Prime Inc.:
- Labor or Fraternal
- Individual Sports Teams
- Religious organizations, although programs with religious affiliation are eligible if they support a secular community service program and do not propagate a belief in a specific religious faith.
The Charitable committee currently meets on a quarterly basis. Please submit your request at least 90 days in advance.